At Teslabs Engineering we offer design and development of software and hardware systems for a wide range of sectors, including: consumer products, industrial automation, medical sector and research. We also help companies to automate development processes and empower their engineers with training on our areas of expertise.
Our Areas of Expertise
Languages and toolkits
- Python for data analysis (NumPy, SciPy, Jupyter, Pandas...)
- Native operating systems APIs
- Mobile Apps
- PCB design (2/4/6 layers)
- Advanced designs (impedance matching, heat dissipation, EMC compliance...)
- Fast prototyping (2-3 weeks including assembly)
- Management of PCB manufacturing and components assembly
- Zephyr RTOS (we are active contributors)
- Linux ARM boards: Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Rockchip...
- Connected devices (IoT)
- Optimized Linux systems (Buildroot/Yocto)
- Baremetal/RTOS ARM embedded microcontrollers (STM32)
- Peripherals: SPI, I2C, UART, DMA, GPIO, PWM...
- MISRA C Compliance
- Amazon Web Services
- Private VPN (IPSec)
- Linux and Windows servers
- Advanced motion control applications
- Industrial networking: EtherCAT, CANopen...
Up-To-Date Development Practices
At Teslabs we are committed with the best development practices. This helps us on keeping developers focused on the product and at the same time achieve a high degree of quality.
- Git: GitHub, Bitbucket
- Continuous Integration: CircleCI, Travis, AppVeyor, Jenkins...
- Continuous Deployment
- Project Management: JIRA, GitHub Issues
- Automated documentation systems: Sphinx, Doxygen
- Automated testing: Google Test/Mock, pytest...
- Automated code linting, static and dynamic analysis